HER THOUGHTS

Love Drug: Dose 1



Love Drug AnubhavINC
Desperate men go in desperate search.



Having no idea and experience of how relationships work, I was planning one.

All lost in her thoughts, searching for the answers, so that she can think of trusting me.

Her questions, straight and sharp, were difficult to answer. 
Just because, I had never thought of them, ever. 


Walking upstairs, with a weird desperate will to talk more, bonded by my patient mind, which had been habitual to it, in this span of 4 years. 


Somewhere in the middle of desert, a little far away, I see water. Might be mirage, but HOPE, is a beautiful thing


Alas! I reached there, at the top of tallest building on the hill. 
Like a debris of concrete,  the city looked a mess.
But still, better than me. 


Love Drug AnubhavINC
Concrete Mess


A cool splash of swift moving wind, took my mind to the moment I first talked to her.

Chit chat, laughter, smiles, advises, queries, questions, doubts, expressions, suggestions, flaunting, taunting, each and everything. 
Before the call, I was in love with her,  but later, I fell for her voice too.

And I came to know, guarded by expressionless face and determined mind, she had innocence too.

Though my ability to understand people and situation helped me a lot, but inept conveying did the flush.


I believe, it would be better if I could reframe my replies. But life is not about reframing past, but about framing future. 


Interfering again, my sagacious mind says I can expect this much of understanding from the mature girl.


Love Drug AnubhavINC
And that's life...


Often we curse ourselves for having two different opinions on one thing, labeling one of them as mind's voice and other as heart's voice.

But on the contrary, we are blessed to have both. As this not only diversify our thinking when we get stuck but also converges onto one best option by checking out it's pros and cons.  Thus adding two different degrees of freedom to our decision making, i.e., mental and emotional. 


Humanity is blessed with two more dimensions of thinking, i.e., rationality and reasoning.

Alike our greed of overusing our powers, in attempt of being simpler we try to find reason for everything, even the ones which come naturally to us.  For example, love, happiness, likings and unlikings. 

Finding reasons for them is as useless as finding the seed which had now grown into a giant tree. Whatever it is, its in front of your eyes, but there are no traces of how it began.




Lost in her thoughts, I don't know when it started to rain, until mist splashed on my face.

Its so good to know that how time flies for the world and pauses for me.

Still wondering how good it feels to think of her. That tickling inside, craziness at mind and heart, its so awesome. 

Surely there is something about her that makes her so special to me. I don't know exactly what it is. But her thoughts, are definitely addictive.



I think its a drug, to which I'm getting habitual.



Love Drug AnubhavINC
She is my forever one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE KALIYUGA

Coup de Grâce

DREAM