PHOTOGRAPHS




Hidden from the world,
And the people out there.
Somewhere in corner,
Into a folder in there.

Lies, your photographs.


Into the folder,
Are some rare pictures,
Stolen images,
Smuggled display pictures.

Yeah, those are, your photographs.


Whenever I feel low,
Or excited about something.
I opened the folder,
And told them everything.
Then feel proud of it,
I'm a silly being!

All thanks, to your photographs.


Many times you smiled,
Or frowned for me.
Gave me advises, or
Told, Let it be!

You lived in there,
In your photographs.


Though I wished you presence,
You want my absence.
And if that makes you happy,
I'll miss your presence.

But, I'll live you, in your photographs.
I'll love you, in your photographs.

Comments

  1. You beautifully captured the feeling in your photographs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...
      The beauty lies in observation...
      (and into some folder too😅😁)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I ain't no lover...
      I am just being myself...
      That's so much of me...

      Delete
  3. Pyar hai bhai!
    Do keep writing with such dexterity, and never get involved in any kinship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukriya janab!!!
      For the compliment and for the advice too...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE KALIYUGA

Coup de Grâce

DREAM