FLAG BEARER

Flagbearer AnubhavInc
Flag bearer



I'm walking in midst of battle, 
Body is shivering like that of cattle. 
Some faces I knew and others not,
Fight is fierce and the blood is hot. 



Some looked at me and others ignored, 
Rest fell to rest and then they snored.
They laid there for a forever sleep,
But none had time to wait and weep.



Shedding blood and shedding tear,
(Battle) Cries are loud but none to hear.
In this havoc, I heard a beat,
Which grew stronger with my every feet.



It was none than my beating heart,
Which kept my strength from falling apart.
Holding the flag I walked and walked, 
Accompanying me, heart talked and talked. 



Aching body of an ageing ace,
It gave up, but I kept my pace.
Pain and pains are hacking head,
Body died, I am walking dead. 



But I think the end is here,
Cause this is the top and I'm here.
I took the flagpole and buried it deep,
All looked at me, lion and sheep. 



Flag is waving, waving high, 
So high, as if touching sky.
And then I announced- We all win,
Over the death, we won sin!!!

(Life is all about forgiving and moving forward)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE KALIYUGA

Coup de Grâce

DREAM