HER EYES

Love Drug: Dose 2






Going through the photographs, a million memories in just one frame, I found something astonishing. Something more detailed, something I had never observed before, HER EYES.

To my surprise, her eyes were brown.






I zoomed into that photograph, a little bit blurred but as beauty is never defined by pixels, I could clearly distinguish, really dark pupil, those streaked shades of brown in iris and the contrasting white, all made them look gorgeous.

And why they shouldn't be???

Those were the beautiful eyes of more beautifully bold lady.

Her eyes, tell much more about her then she herself does.

Her eyes, sparkling like that diamond which shines even after facing hardest of blows, unbroken, unaffected, just confident of itself, of its strength, of its own powers.
The more fearless, motivated and straight forward she is, the more shy is she.

And this reminds me of one such event.

While everyone is busy in checking out surroundings, of how they look, of how people are judging them and so, she is busy in herself. As usual she was busy in her book. This was exam time and for hard working students as she was, it is mandatory to study till last minute. She was just following that. Me being a less studious and more observer, I went into my friend's exam room, just for fun. Thanks to the alarm bell that it made me aware of the time, and so I walked out.
The moment I was at door, exist for me, she was moving into the room, with her eyes into book.

I stopped, legs froze, mouth dried, body stiffed cool and heart pumped gallons of blood 100 times per minute. Forget about moving, at that moment I was too blank to think anything. She just made a soft touch into me, but a big bang inside me. Getting out of her book's world, she looked up.


Sparkling Sharp Eyes.






For few seconds, there was no moment, neither in us, nor in the surrounding.

Or may be I failed to recognized any such change.

And at some damn hell moment we both realized.

Then how coyly she lowered her eye lids, more graceful than a swan landing itself peacefully in a lake.

That sharp look in her eyes, then that shy smiling turning of her head.

Oh! It's so classic and awesome!!!


Her eyes, so calm, so soothing. Those are not only still, but also deep.

By looking at her eyes, one can tell, there are some some thoughts always in her mind, that she fears a lot.

But her strength lies in being normal and cheerful.






The depth in her eyes is so alluring that once you look at them, you can't move yours.

And this again reminds me of something.
Something ticklish and awkward.

The only time I ever met her, was in cover of her friends' get-together.


From here you can conclude, that to call your friend to any get together, first invite their crush.


While everyone was chatting around, I was waiting for her.


And she entered happy, cheerful and charming.

My eyes followed her and brain went off.

After hugging and kissing her friends, she sat, dangerously in front of me.


The song in the background was "Afreen Afreen".







The word "afreen" describes her more that I ever could. It means 'Trustworthy' in Arabic, 'Patienceful & Beautiful' in Urdu, 'Moonlight' in Persian, 'Enlightenment' in Kurdish, 'Lucky' in Tamil, 'Like-able' in Finnish, 'Encouraging' in Turkish and 'Gem' in Egyptian.

Few minutes later, a friends introduced me to her.


Our eyes met and she said- "Hi!!!"


And I sat there frozen, with blank face, all lost, in her eyes, her thoughts. In a few seconds, everything about her flashed in my eyes.


Her eyes, as said, deep, calm, soothing, are so so alluring. It took me few fuckin seconds to get back to reality, to life. Bringing alive the frozen boy.

I replied her abruptly. That jerky late reply would have been suspicious to her.
And of course, she replied me with a smile.

That damn delightful, pretty pure and adorably cute smile.



I still can't get over those two things, her deep eyes and that damn smile.

Surely, I can never get rid of her thoughts. I know, I can't. And honestly, I don't want toOnly reason being, at least she is with me, let it be in thoughts if not in reality.

Her eyes, emblem of how she is, of who she is. Her eyes, the charm of her character. The elegance and grace in them, signifies how beautiful she is at heart. The spirit of her eyes is as lit as her dreams are. Her eyes reveal more of her, then she herself does. Her eyes confess more than what she expresses.

Her eyes are simply too much to transcribe.

These photographs, her eyes, are so much to get lost into. Her eyes opens a passage to another world. The world of million memories, the world of peace, the world of happiness.

The happiness which is rare in this real world.


And I am getting obsessed with this happiness.


I am getting addicted to her eyes.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE KALIYUGA

Coup de Grâce

DREAM